- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 3 Spring onions, chopped
- 300g Butternut squash, chopped
- 480g Mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower)
- 220g Green beans
- 1 Medium aubergine
- 3 Whole bell peppers, different colours, chopped
- 3 Medium fresh tomato, chopped
- 2.5 Teaspoons of curry powder
- 5 Olive oil sprays
- 1.5 Teaspoonful reduced fat coconut milk
- 1 Reduced salt vegetable stock cube
- 4 Stems fresh thyme
- Half teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 2 Cups of Water
- Warm lidded non-stick cooking pot at low heat and spray with 5 sprays of olive oil spray.
- Sauté onions and spring onions, and add carrots, butternut squash, water and cook for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add vegetable stock cube, curry powder, reduced fat coconut milk, thyme, black pepper and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Kitchen Hob
- x1 Lidded non-stick cooking pot
- x1 Wooden spoon (or other stirring utensil)
- x1 Teaspoons or teaspoon measurer
- x1 Cup measurer
- x1 Weighing scales
Energy (kcal / kJ): 30kcal / 125kj
Total Fat (g): 0.5, of which saturated fatty acids (g): 0.1
Carbohydrates (g): 4.2, of which sugars: 3
Dietary fibre (g): 1.9
Protein (g): 1.2
Salt (g): 0.02