- 2 sweet potatoes.
- 1 pepper.
- 1 onion.
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 2 tablespoons oil.
- 1 teaspoons mixed dried or fresh herbs.
- 1 teaspoons paprika.
- 1 teaspoons garam masala.
- Salt and pepper – to taste.
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius/gas mark 6 – nice and hot to crisp the potatoes!
- Peel sweet potatoes and chop into small chunks.
- Chop the pepper into small pieces.
- Chop the onion into small slices.
- Crush the garlic (use a crusher or back of a spoon).
- Put all of the chopped vegetables and garlic in a large bowl and pour the oil over.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika, garam masala and herbs.
- Mix well.
- Bake until the sweet potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside – approx 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Access to oven + oven gloves.
- Baking tray.
- Chopping board.
- Sharp knife.
- Large bowl.
- Garlic crusher (or spoon).
- Tablespoon or tablespoon measurer.
- Teaspoon or teaspoon measurer.
Considering Carbon Footprint
Carbon footprint (per serving): 0.16 kgCO2e. This is the same as making 8 mugs of tea.*
Interested in learning more? Click here.
"I have loads of spices that I’ve never known what to do with them. I am going to use them now I know how to."