- 1 watermelon.
- 1-2 cucumbers.
- Handful of mint.
- Olive oil.
- 2-3 fresh limes.
- 1-2 teaspoons honey.
- Few punnets of cress.
- Chop watermelon into bite size pieces.
- Slice cucumber & chop mint.
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl.
- Make the dressing in a separate bowl by mixing together; a couple of glugs of olive oil, juice of the limes, 1-2 teaspoons of honey. Taste to test.
- Add dressing to bowl of salad.
- Add sprinkle of cress once salad has been plated up.
- x2 Mixing Bowls.
- Teaspoon or teaspoon measurer.
- Sharp knife.
- Chopping board.
- Citrus Squeezer.
We have used this recipe alongside the curry Hamara have supplied for us. It's a great refreshing addition and the kids love it!