- 1 watermelon.
- 1-2 cucumbers.
- Handful of mint.
- Olive oil.
- 2-3 fresh limes.
- 1-2 teaspoons honey.
- Few punnets of cress.
- Chop watermelon into bite size pieces.
- Slice cucumber & chop mint.
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl.
- Make the dressing in a separate bowl by mixing together; a couple of glugs of olive oil, juice of the limes, 1-2 teaspoons of honey. Taste to test.
- Add dressing to bowl of salad.
- Add sprinkle of cress once salad has been plated up.
- x2 Mixing Bowls.
- Teaspoon or teaspoon measurer.
- Sharp knife.
- Chopping board.
- Citrus Squeezer.
Considering Carbon Footprint
Carbon footprint (per serving): 0.58 kgCO2e. This is the same as making 28 mugs of tea.*
Interested in learning more? Click here.
*Calculations made using the Carbon Footprint Calculator created by the Consumer Data Research Centre at University of Leeds.
We have used this recipe alongside the curry Hamara have supplied for us. It's a great refreshing addition and the kids love it!