- 10 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- x1 carton of passata
- a range of toppings (e.g. x1 tin of pineapple, x1 courgette, x1 pack of cherry tomatoes, x1 jar of olives, x1 carton of mushrooms, x1 tin of sweetcorn, x3 different coloured peppers)
- x1 250g block of cheddar cheese
- x2-3 balls of mozzarella
- x1 Jar of mixed herbs
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare your toppings. If you’re making these for a children’s activity, it’s great to involve them in chopping the veg and grating the cheese.
- Place the toppings in bowls and add the passata into it’s own bowl. Keep the jar of herbs close by too.
- To make one pizza, lay own x1 wrap on baking tray, spread 3-4 tablespoons of passata onto the wrap, add your desired toppings and scatter a small handful of cheese on top. Finish by sprinkling 1/2-1tsp of mixed herbs on top.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes (or until cheese is melting but before it starts to brown).
- Bring pizza out from oven, cut up to your liking and enjoy!
- Access to oven + oven gloves.
- Baking trays.
- Bowls & spoons for different toppings.
- Teaspoon or teaspoon measurer.
- Chopping board.
- Sharp knife.
We made these pizzas with a group of 8-12 year olds for Healthy Holidays. We laid out all the different toppings and chatted about which they knew and which they didn't. We did some very informal tastings too - one of the kids tried an olive for the first time and loved it. When putting the pizza's together, we gave the children choice from a wide range of different veggie toppings and said 'think of the rainbow and add as many different colours as you can!'.