Why not take action by…?
- Visiting independent food shops and businesses.
- Ordering a locally grown veg box.
- Buying Fairtrade or organic products if you can.
- Buying higher welfare meat such as organic, free-range, grass-fed and outdoor reared and bred.
- Eating with the seasons.
- Choosing produce that’s grown in the UK to reduce food miles and support British food producers.
- Foraging wild food. You can find lots of information online and remember, if you’re not sure what something is, don’t eat it.
- Or come up with your own idea!