Our latest Healthy Eating Toolkit has been released to help Healthy Holidays Leeds providers plan for Easter 2023 provision!
This toolkit shares ideas for healthy eating messages and activities, as well as sharing related information with families.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TO ACCESS:
- Spring food activities
- Spring Healthy Eating Competition details. 50 vouchers for Leeds HH children and young people to win!
- Training resources for your teams
- 15 real examples from Leeds-based providers
- Ideas including:
- Preparing & cooking food
- Creativity & healthy eating
- Get moving with food
- And more!
- To talk through how to plan/what you are planning regarding the above, please email Emma via firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOW ON SOCIALS FOR TIPS
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for tips as you plan your Easter provision over the coming six weeks.
THANK YOU FOR FEEDBACK
- Thank you to everyone who has given their feedback on this toolkit. We have added and continue to develop new elements that reflect your feedback.
- Please send any future feedback to Emma via email@example.com.
About Healthy Holidays Plus
In collaboration with key partners, the Healthy Holidays Plus programme supports Leeds providers to embed healthy eating messages and activities across all future Healthy Holidays provision. This toolkit release follows the previous successful iterations across key 2022 holiday periods. All releases have been coproduced with a range of collaborators including local third sector organisations, schools, community hubs, key food providers, Leeds City Council and Leeds Community Foundation. Healthy Holidays Leeds has been running since 2018, providing nutritious food and engaging activities to primary and secondary school aged children and young people in receipt of free school meals and children and young people who have Special Education Needs or Disabilities.
For more details about the Healthy Holidays Leeds programme, click here.